Las Frio Rio Reservations Policy
Las Frio Rio is a family owned business which offers an easy and efficient method of reserving our vacation home. Reservations start 2021. We do require guests to make all reservations by phone or email which gives us the ability to ensure that the home and date requested are accurate. A confirmation email will be sent once the reservation has been secured by payment.
- PEAK SEASON: May 14 – September 17
- OFF SEASON: September 18 – May 13 (Excluding Holidays)
- HOLIDAYS: Spring Break, Memorial Day, Labor Day, July 4th, Thanksgiving, Easter, Christmas (Holidays are peak season rates)
All rates are based on amenities, location and number of guests accommodated. A 10% hotel/motel tax is not included on the per night rate and rates are subject to change without notice.
CHECK IN/CHECK OUT:
Check in is after 4:00 PM on your arrival date and check out is no later than 11:00 AM on your departure date.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and must provide proof by submitting a copy of a current driver’s license.
- The responsible party will be held accountable for the reservations and all guests; and once a reservation is processed will be responsible for the total balance.
- The responsible party must occupy the home during the reservation period.
- 1-night deposit required for 1-3 nights rental
- 2 nights deposit required 4-6 nights rental
- 3 nights deposit required 7+ nights rental
- Deposits made by cashier’s check/money order must be received within 5 business days of the time of reservation.
- Once the deposit has been secured, then it is understood between all parties that the responsible party accepts the rental terms and conditions
Only money orders or cashiers checks will be accepted at this time. Personal checks will not be accepted.
Final payment will be due in full 30 days prior to arrival. If booking within 30 days of arrival, payment is due in full.
A security deposit is required and is refundable once inspection of the home is complete. If security deposit does not cover loss/damage or if exit clean-up is not followed then the responsible party is required to pay for any additional not covered by the security deposit.
We are not responsible for weather conditions, river levels/flow of the Frio River or family/guests unable to stay due to illness or emergencies.
All cancellations must be received in writing from the email address of the responsible party. Once received the vacation home will be placed as available.
All cancellations will require a forfeiture of the total deposit.
Cancellations less than 30 days prior to the arrival date will be required to pay 100% of the total reservation rental fee.
Cancellations more that 31-45 days prior to the arrival date will be required to pay 50% of the total reservation rental fee.